In consideration of the services of Red River Range LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “RRR”), I hereby agree to release and discharge RRR, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
I acknowledge that target practice at a shooting range entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, dismemberment or damage to me, property or to other persons.
The risks include, but are not limited to:
1. Participation may result in the undersigned or other person being shot by a firearms; suffering hearing loss; eye injury or loss; inhalation or contact with airborne contaminants and/or flying debris, slipping or falling on uneven or loose terrain, and hazards associated with an indoor firing range. Furthermore, RRR employees seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the range equipment might malfunction.
2. I further certify that I have no medical, mental or physical condition, which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or if such conditions exist, I have made an informed judgment that they are minor, and I am willing to assume the risks that my conditions create, directly or indirectly, and bear the costs and responsibilities for those conditions.
3. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in the activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
4. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless RRR from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of RRR’s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of RRR.
5. Should RRR or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
6. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to myself, to property, or to other persons.
7. The parties hereby waive the right to trial by jury in any action or proceeding related to the subject matter of this agreement. If a dispute arises out of or relates to this agreement, any liability release, assumption of liability or assumption of risk, or any injury or claim by the participant against RRR, the parties agree by signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against RRR on the basis of any claim from which I have released them from herein.
Red River Range is Louisiana’s premier indoor shooting and training facility where both novice and expert
alike are welcome. The range provides a SAFE, CLEAN and FAMILY friendly
environment with 16 pistol lanes and Louisiana’s ONLY 100 yard INDOOR rifle lanes. The custom designed,
state of the art climate control system provides shooter comfort and safety with
100% FRESH air. The targetry system is fully programable and maximizes the customer’s training
Shop local, train local!